Document Type : Original Article
Department of Mathematics, College of Science and Arts, Al-Badaya, Qassim University, Saudi.
Wireless sensor networks are fast process of connection in part such as agriculture, healthcare, environmental monitoring, security, and manufacturing and also it thesaurus and measure physical signals and it also have wireless communication. Wireless sensors also can track the appliances; it is an automatic control of devices. It works as an investigation of types and application of wireless sensors in the ground and home. In this paper we have presented sort study on WSN applications.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Fault‐tolerant mechanism for wireless sensor network. IET wireless sensor systems, 10(1), 23-30.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2019). Fault tolerance in WSN through PE‐LEACH protocol. IET wireless sensor systems, 9(6), 358-365.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2019). Detection and avoidance of water loss through municipality taps in India by using smart taps and ICT. IET wireless sensor systems, 9(6), 447-457.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Survey on fault tolerance‐based clustering evolution in WSN. IET networks, 9(4), 145-155.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2021). Fault tolerance in WSN through uniform load distribution function. International journal of sensors wireless communications and control, 11(4), 385-394.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020, October). Nub less sensor based smart water tap for preventing water loss at public stand posts. 2020 IEEE microwave theory and techniques in wireless communications (MTTW)(Vol. 1, pp. 145-150). IEEE.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2022). IoE based framework for smart agriculture. Journal of ambient intelligence and humanized computing, 13(1), 407-424.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2021). A fault tolerant routing scheme for advanced metering infrastructure: an approach towards smart grid. Cluster computing, 24(3), 2193-2211.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2021). An IoT based efficient multi-objective real-time smart parking system. International journal of sensor networks, 37(4), 219-232.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2019). Fault tolerance through energy balanced cluster formation (EBCF) in WSN. In Smart innovations in communication and computational sciences(pp. 313-321). Springer, Singapore.
- Panda, H., Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). WSN-based water channelization: an approach of smart water. In Smart cities—opportunities and challenges(pp. 157-166). Springer, Singapore.
- Mohapatra, Hitesh; Rath, Amiya Kumar: 'IoT-based smart water' [Control, Robotics & Sensors, 2020], 'IoT Technologies in Smart Cities: From sensors to big data, security and trust', Chap. 3, pp. 63-82, DOI: 0.1049/PBCE128E_ch3, IET Digital Library.
- Mohapatra, H. (2021, September). Socio-technical challenges in the implementation of smart city. 2021 international conference on innovation and intelligence for informatics, computing, and technologies (3ICT)(pp. 57-62). IEEE.
- Mohapatra, H. (2020). Offline drone instrumentalized ambulance for emergency situations. IAES international journal of robotics and automation, 9(4), 251-255.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Fundamentals of software engineering: designed to provide an insight into the software engineering concepts. BPB Publications.
- Mohapatra, H. (2021). Designing of fault tolerant models for wireless sensor network(Doctoral dissertation, Ph. D Dissertation, Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology). Retrieved from http://hdl.handle.net/10603/333160
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Social distancing alarming through proximity sensors for COVID-19. Easy chair, 18. https://wvvw.easychair.org/publications/preprint_download/dMGk
- H. (2021). Smart city with wireless sensor network, ISBN-13: 979-8791261380, KDP, 2021.
- Mohapatra, H. (2018). C Programming: practice.cpp. Independently Publisher.
- Mohapatra, Hitesh; Rath, Amiya Kumar, ’Smart Bike Wheel Lock for Public Parking’, Application Number: 336834-001.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Advancing generation Z employability through new forms of learning: quality assurance and recognition of alternative credentials. DOI: 13140/RG.2.2.33463.06560
- Mohapatra, H. (2009). HCR using neural network (PhD’s Desertion, Biju Patnaik University of Technology). Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/29846341/HCR_English_using_Neural_Network
- Mohapatra, H. (2019). Ground level survey on sambalpur in the perspective of smart water(No. 1918). Retrieved from https://easychair.org/publications/preprint/CWpb