Document Type : Original Article
School of Accounting, Zhejiang University of Finance & Economics, China.
Remote sensor organizations (WSNs) have exhibited research and formative interestsin various fields, similar to correspondence, horticulture, industry, shrewd wellbeing, checking, and reconnaissance. In the space of horticulture creation, IoT-based WSN has been utilized to notice the yields condition and mechanize horticulture accuracy utilizing different sensors. These sensors are sent inthe rural climate to further develop creation yields through canny cultivating choices furthermore acquire data with respect to crops, plants, temperature estimation, stickiness, and water systemframeworks. Notwithstanding, sensors have restricted assets concerning handling, energy, communicating, furthermore memory capacities that can adversely affect agribusiness creation. Other than effectiveness, the insurance and security of these IoT-based agrarian sensors are likewise significant from noxious enemies. In this article, we proposed an IoT-based WSN structure as an application to savvy agribusiness containing different plan levels. Right off the bat, farming sensors catch important information and decide a bunch of group heads in light of multi-standards choice capacity. Furthermore, the strength of the signs on the transmission joins is estimated while utilizing sign to commotion proportion (SNR) to accomplish reliable and proficient information transmissions.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Fault‐tolerant mechanism for wireless sensor network. IET wireless sensor systems, 10(1), 23-30.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2019). Fault tolerance in WSN through PE‐LEACH protocol. IET wireless sensor systems, 9(6), 358-365.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2019). Detection and avoidance of water loss through municipality taps in India by using smart taps and ICT. IET wireless sensor systems, 9(6), 447-457.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Survey on fault tolerance‐based clustering evolution in WSN. IET networks, 9(4), 145-155.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2021). Fault tolerance in WSN through uniform load distribution function. International journal of sensors wireless communications and control, 11(4), 385-394.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020, October). Nub less sensor based smart water tap for preventing water loss at public stand posts. 2020 IEEE microwave theory and techniques in wireless communications (MTTW)(Vol. 1, pp. 145-150). IEEE.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2022). IoE based framework for smart agriculture. Journal of ambient intelligence and humanized computing, 13(1), 407-424.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2021). A fault tolerant routing scheme for advanced metering infrastructure: an approach towards smart grid. Cluster computing, 24(3), 2193-2211.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2021). An IoT based efficient multi-objective real-time smart parking system. International journal of sensor networks, 37(4), 219-232.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2019). Fault tolerance through energy balanced cluster formation (EBCF) in WSN. In Smart innovations in communication and computational sciences(pp. 313-321). Springer, Singapore.
- Panda, H., Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). WSN-based water channelization: an approach of smart water. In Smart cities—opportunities and challenges(pp. 157-166). Springer, Singapore.
- Mohapatra, Hitesh; Rath, Amiya Kumar: 'IoT-based smart water' [Control, Robotics & Sensors, 2020], 'IoT Technologies in Smart Cities: From sensors to big data, security and trust', Chap. 3, pp. 63-82, DOI: 0.1049/PBCE128E_ch3, IET Digital Library.
- Mohapatra, H. (2021, September). Socio-technical challenges in the implementation of smart city. 2021 international conference on innovation and intelligence for informatics, computing, and technologies (3ICT)(pp. 57-62). IEEE.
- Mohapatra, H. (2020). Offline drone instrumentalized ambulance for emergency situations. IAES international journal of robotics and automation, 9(4), 251-255.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Fundamentals of software engineering: designed to provide an insight into the software engineering concepts. BPB Publications.
- Mohapatra, H. (2021). Designing of fault tolerant models for wireless sensor network(Doctoral dissertation, Ph. D Dissertation, Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology). Retrieved from http://hdl.handle.net/10603/333160
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Social distancing alarming through proximity sensors for COVID-19. Easy chair, 18. https://wvvw.easychair.org/publications/preprint_download/dMGk
- H. (2021). Smart city with wireless sensor network, ISBN-13: 979-8791261380, KDP, 2021.
- Mohapatra, H. (2018). C Programming: practice.cpp. Independently Publisher.
- Mohapatra, Hitesh; Rath, Amiya Kumar, ’Smart Bike Wheel Lock for Public Parking’, Application Number: 336834-001.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Advancing generation Z employability through new forms of learning: quality assurance and recognition of alternative credentials. DOI: 13140/RG.2.2.33463.06560
- Mohapatra, H. (2009). HCR using neural network (PhD’s Desertion, Biju Patnaik University of Technology). Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/29846341/HCR_English_using_Neural_Network
- Mohapatra, H. (2019). Ground level survey on sambalpur in the perspective of smart water(No. 1918). Retrieved from https://easychair.org/publications/preprint/CWpb